- Adults and children $14. Click on Renegades Stadium icon on right to purchase tickets. Password mybs.
- DEEP DISCOUNT Registered player or child signed up for Renegades BYOF Junior Kids club. Please click KID’S CLUB icon on right to sign up. TICKETS ARE ONLY $8 when signed up for club!
FREE Parking for the first 50 families that purchase tickets.
Don’t MISS OUT!
The evening of baseball fun includes
- GAME 6 05 pm vs. Brooklyn Cyclones
- Picnic includes Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Pasta Salad, Soda/Water, Potato Chips, Snow Cones, Ticket to Game in Left Field Picnic Area with General Admission overflow
- Baseball Buddies one team to be announced and run on the field with the Renegades players for the National Anthem
- Pre game T Ball Game on the Field for 2 teams
- Pre game Catch on the Field for all other kids
- Renegades Hat for everyone
- Rascal visit to the picnic
- First Pitch One child from each division can be selected to throw out a first pitch
- 9 Kids have an opportunity to go on radio with announcer during game broadcast
- 2 Renegades Players to visit picnic pre game
- Rob Bell, former Major Leaguer and MYB&S alumnus can visit or speak at picnic
- 2 free vouchers for each child for Playland
- Marlboro Youth Baseball & Softball recognition on the scoreboard during game
Recreation general information – township of marlboro, monmouth county, new jersey
It s always time to plan your next activities at Marlboro Recreation! The Marlboro Township Department of Recreation is proud to present many different activities for your enjoyment.
The Marlboro Township Recreation and Parks Commission is now the Marlboro Township Recreation Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee is now a division of the Department of Recreation. The former Swim Utility has become part of the newly formed Recreation and Swim Utility, also a division of the Department of Recreation. With these organizational changes, you will begin to see positive changes taking place, including
- Online registration for programs is now available. Go to now to set up an account for you and your family. When you are ready to register for a program, all you will have to do is sign up.
- Electronic communications including an electronic version of the program guide, a Facebook page, and Twitter account.
The Marlboro Township Recreation Advisory Committee wishes you a healthy and fun filled year and encourages you to take advantage of all that Marlboro Recreation has to offer.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
The Recreation Center basketball lights will be on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
from sunset to 10pm.
The Swim Club tennis court lights will be on from sunset to 9 30pm.
Township Employment Application
Recreation summer camp employment application
Recreation Advisory Committee Meeting Dates
The Marlboro Recreation Department Presents
The Recreation Department oversees all lands, playgrounds, and recreation places of the
Township and may adopt suitable rules, regulations and bylaws for the use of these Township
properties. In addition, the Recreation Department is responsible for appointing custodians,
supervisors, and assistants to plan and operate its various programs and activities.
The Recreation Advisory Committee consists of seven members appointed by the Mayor one of whom the Mayor designates as the Chairman and presiding officer. Each member is a resident of Marlboro Township and serves without compensation.
Activities and facilities provided by the Recreation Department include summer camp, art and
sports camp and camps for persons with special needs, tennis, basketball (grades 2 12),
gymnastics, soccer, special needs recreation, adult programs, children’s programs, teen
programs, wrestling, swimming, softball, spring concerts, track, hockey, roller skating, and rock climbing wall.
Programming is also provided for seniors. The senior brochure, Best of Times advertises
another full slate of activities for our seniors. These activities include tours, shows, exercise
classes, and social services. We invite all of our seniors to join us and become participants in the “FUN”. If you have not received a brochure which includes registration for classes, programs, health screenings and special events, please call Marlboro Recreation at (732) 617 0100.
In addition to arranging and providing exhibitions, plays, concerts, games, and contests, the
Department conducts studies to select lands for public playgrounds and recreation. These
studies are then brought before the Township Council for approbation and appropriate funding.
Check this website for the latest in Recreation Department programs and events.
ONLINE REGISTRATION https
Marlboro Township Recreation Center
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter marlnjrec